Your own high security private band rehearsal room.
24/7 access and climate control for your instruments.
Reverb Rehearsal Studios are located in Vancouver Washington USA.
WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL! Contact us to be added to the waiting list.
Psssst! Plans are in the works to expand! 7 new big rooms! Just waiting on city permits.
- 10% discount for Vancouver WA bands!
- 24 / 7 access - 365 days a year, no time restrictions!
- 65-72 Heat & AC climate control at all times
- Tall ceilings, no stairs, ground level rooms
- Month-to-month, no lease
- Load-in garage
- All rooms have metal doors with deadbolts
- Front entry is unique keyless card access
- Fully refundable key and room deposits
- Dedicated power circuit in each room and many outlets
- New construction w/ insulated double walls
- Color recording cameras of entries and halls
- Refrigerator and backyard with BBQ and picnic tables
- Trash & recycling service
- We are a verified Clark County Green Business
- Monthly supporters of Clark Public Utilities' Green Lights program
- New construction built to code and fully licensed
- Make payments at Reverb (drop box), Briz Loan & Guitar, PayPal, Bitcoin, or other crypto
To email us, please shoot a message at the displayed address below.
Please keep in mind - We stongly cater to local Vancouver WA musicians and try to give them 1st dibs on rooms.
• Phone number
• How many members in your band (for room size estimate)
We will call if a room becomes available.
Your contact information will be discarded after 6 months.
Please enter your studio letter upon payment.
Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
Well, I went to jail once for band practice. That was when I lived in Tacoma for a bit around 1990 (I'd love to see that mug-shot). It was almost like a second job attempting to soundproof our basement jam spot. Hanging carpet, egg crates, and all the other soundproofing tactics we could think of; it didn't stop the rage of noise we inflicted on our neighbors. Shortly after, I moved to Seattle and started utilizing band rehearsal spaces there. When I moved back to Vancouver in 1995 to start Briz Loan and Guitar I noticed there were no rehearsal spaces and most the joints in PDX were pretty nasty back then. Years later, the resources, location, and permits finally happened and Reverb Rehearsal Studios opened in 2006.
Reverb Rehearsal Studios LLC established 2006 - Owned and operated by Matt Brislawn